Still on the #baked rice trend, here’s another fun kitchen experiment! Trying out this TikTok recipe hack shared by @wow.waz, Jollibee Baked Rice!
It’s fairly straight forward, you just need 2 pc Jollibee ChickenJoy ala carte and cheese!
- Start off by chopping the Chickenjoy into bite-sized pieces
- Heat up some oil in a pan (or use a non-stick clay pot if you have)
- Spread the rice and put the chicken on top
- Pour in the gravy
- Top with quick-melt cheese
- Cover and let the cheese melt!
- That’s it. Enjoy!
Let us know what you think of this food hack! Is it something worth trying?
Leave a Reply