Make your own COFFEE CRUMBLE ICE CREAM! Sharing this super quick & easy #homemade #COFFEE #ICECREAM #recipe made with just 4 ingredients!
We are obsessed with how satisfyingly smooth & creamy this recipe is! Super perfect for coffee-lovers.☕️
You’ll be needing
- 500 ml chilled all-purpose cream
- 300 ml chilled Carnation Condensada
- 1/2 cup Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp Instant Coffee
- Toppings: Dark Chocolate Chunks or Chocolate Chips for toppings and added crunch!
- Start by dissolving 2 tbsp of Instant Coffee with 2 tbsp hot water. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip chilled all-purpose cream to stiff peaks.
- Add condensed milk, evaporated milk and coffee. Whisk until combined.
- Mix in chocolate chunks / chocolate chips. You can also add nuts or cacao nibs if you like!
- Pour mixture in preferred container and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight!
That’s it! Enjoy!! This recipe is a real game-changer!
Leave a Reply