What’s your #JOHNNIEHIGHBALL mix?
GIVEAWAY EXTENDED❗️Contest ends on July 31.
SHOW US YOUR #JOHNNIEHIGHBALL MIX & WIN A JOHNNIE WALKER HIGHBALL BAR CART AND 10K WORTH OF BOTTLES!
UPDATED MECHANICS (as of Jul 10, 2021):
- Mix and make your own #JohnnieHighball and post your best photo on your Instagram feed or story (get an extra point if you feature the Johnnie Walker variant you used!)
- Name your drink incorporating “Johnnie” or “Johnnie Walker” (e.g., Johnnie & Lime or Green Tea Johnnie) – the name must not include foul or suggestive words
- Tag 3 friends with whom you’d like to enjoy your #JohnnieHighball on your post
- Use the hashtags #JohnnieHighball and #JohnnieWalkerxDiscoverMNL
ONE (1) WINNER with the best highball photo will get a Johnnie Walker Highball bar cart & 10k worth of Johnnie Walker bottles; and FIVE (5) winners will win a set of Johnnie Walker Limited Edition 200th Anniversary bottles and Highball Kits based on the following categories:
- The Bartender’s Choice – the one that shows a unique mix of flavors
- Johnnie Walker’s Choice – the one shot that heroes the Johnnie Walker bottle
- The Best #JohnnieHighball Name – the entry with the best #JohnnieHighball Name
- Discover MNL’s Choice – the one that’s ready for the ‘gram
- Most Versatile Drink – the recipe that can be enjoyed no matter the occasion
Contest ends on July 31!
- No sipping and pouring shots allowed
- Profile must be in public mode
- Participant must be at least 18 years old and based in Metro Manila
- 1 post = 1 entry for the whole duration of the contest
- Multiple posts with different photos are allowed
- Check out the complete Terms & Conditions in the link in our bio
You must be at least 18 years old to participate. Drink responsibly.
Cheers and Keep Walking.
#JOHNNIEWALKERXDISCOVERMNL GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering this contest, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Discover MNL reserves the right to amend the rules of this contest at any time. Any failure to comply with the rules of this contest will result in the entrant and / or winner being disqualified:
- All information on how to enter the contest, including mechanics, start and end dates for entrants’ submissions, and details of the prizes to be awarded to the winner (s) shall prevail over these terms and conditions.
- This contest is hosted by Discover MNL on its Instagram Page and its affiliated websites and channels. Discover MNL is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting in relation to the contest.
- The entrant may submit multiple entries for the duration of the contest: 1 entry is equivalent to 1 post.
- The entrant must be above eighteen (18) years or older and must be residing within Metro Manila at the date of entry. Employees or organizers are not eligible to enter the contest.
- All information submitted by the entrant must be accurate, complete, and operational. The organizers will require the winner(s) to provide proof of identity (valid government ID) when collecting prizes.
- Contest Period: the contest opens on June 19, 2021 and ends on July 17, 2021. The organizer’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this contest.
- The organizers will not be responsible for entries that are not received, lost, delayed, or incomplete. Any entry which is late, incomplete, or does not comply with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the organizers. The organizers shall not be liable for any electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, delays or difficulties and errors in transmission in respect of any entries attempted but not received.
- The selection of winner(s) will be selected at the sole discretion of the organizers based on the following criteria, and will be final:
- The photo should clearly feature a Johnnie Walker bottle of any variant, and should clearly feature a Johnnie Highball drink.
- The photo should not include sexual, offensive, or foul images, and should not featuring any pouring done from the bottle or a person sipping on the drink.
- The caption should include the entrant’s proposed name for the Highball, and the name should mention “Johnnie” or “Johnnie Walker”. The name should not include any sexual, offensive, or foul adjectives, words, or names.
- The caption should include the complete list of ingredients used to make the Highball.
- The caption should include all mandatory hashtags and tags: #JohnnieHighball, #JohnnieWalkerxDiscoverMNL, @johnniewalker, and @discovermnl
- The winner(s) will be notified via social media and will be asked to contact the organizers through the organizer’s email address. Entitlement to prizes by the winner(s) may subject them to consent permissions to use their winning entry and highball name and recipe for all promotional and marketing materials. In the event that the organizer cannot for any reason obtain the winner’s acknowledgment within twenty four (24) hours of first attempting to do so, the organizer reserves the right to select an alternative winner at its discretion.
- Prizes are awarded “as is” and the organizers make no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, in any respect as to the prizes. The organizers, its affiliates and service providers accept no responsibility and shall not be liable for any and all damages, costs, expenses, claims or losses of any kind that a winner may incur as a result of a defect in any of the prizes or in connection with any entrant participation in the contest. Entrants shall indemnify and hold harmless the organizers, its affiliates and service providers from any loss or damages resulting from his or her breach of these terms and conditions. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Unless otherwise specified, the winner will bear all expenses and costs.
- The organizer accepts no responsibility for any failure to fulfil any of its obligations arising out of circumstances outside its control. The organizer reserves the right to suspend or cancel the contest in the event of occurrence of any cause beyond its control.
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE:
Are you of Legal Purchase age?
Do not provide us with your personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol. If we believe that youare under the legal purchase age, we will make every reasonable effort to remove your personal information from ourrecords.
What information does this Privacy Notice apply to?
This Privacy Notice applies to personal information collected by (and on behalf of) Discover MNL in connection to its product giveaway. This also applies to personal information that we may receive about you from other legitimate third-party data sources, including information from commercially and/or publicly available sources, such as dataaggregators, public databases and third party social media platforms.
We collect personal information that you choose to provide us with. This includes information provided when registering in our contest and posting information on public areas of our website as well as through Discover MNL branded pages on third party platforms (e.g. social media platforms).
What is personal information?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law.
Collection and use of personal information
We collect personal data about you for us to communicate with you the turnover of your prizes once selected as winner of our giveaway. The information that we may (depending on the context) collect from you if you choose to provide it includes your: Name, Contact details (which may include address, email address, user name, telephone purchase information), Delivery Address, Legal purchase age confirmation of your date of birth gender, user generated content, posts and other content that you submit to our hosted giveaway in our social media account and website platform. Note that if you share any of your activity on third party social media platforms, you will then besubject to the privacy policies that govern the respective platforms.
If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not provide us with this information or use the Diageo Sites, or please let us know your objections using the contact details below.
Use of Personal Information
We will only use the personal information we collect for legitimate business interests, including processing your photo entry to the giveaway; coordinating the delivery of your prize if selected as winner; verifying your identity; responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints and feedback from you.
Disclosure of Personal Information
This may involve sharing your personal information with non-Discover MNL companies that provide services toDiscover MNL and certain other third parties, but only where they have adequate protection to safeguard and hold your personal information securely and, in certain cases, only where you have provided your consent. To the extentthat we do share your personal information with a service provider, we would only do so if we have entered into awritten agreement with that party and that party has agreed to comply with our privacy standards as described in thisPrivacy Notice.
We take security seriously and take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in placereasonable technological and organizational procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at the contact details below. We have no control over the privacy of any communications while in transit to us. We recommend that you do not include confidential, proprietary or sensitive information in such communications.
If you have any comments, queries, or complaints about our collection or use of personal information please contact us via: Email: email@example.com
Leave a Reply