MARCH was a month of madness as Marco Polo Ortigas Manila’s guests to indulged in Cucina’s all-new set of featured cuisines and dishes for a special limited discounted offer of the lunch and dinner buffet on all Mondays to Thursdays of March, highlighting the next array of 7 Days, Seven Reasons.
Let’s have a rundown shall we?
- The flavors of the Japanese Cuisine will give a unique experience on all Mondays of the month with its wide selection of sushi.
- Tuesdays are all for the new dish as Fideuà will headline the whole buffet. This Valencian seafood dish will give every paella-lover a new-found love.
- On Wednesdays, the taste of Thai cuisine will satisfy diners’ cravings for everything sweet, sour, hot, and salty.
- Marco Polo Ortigas Manila’s Executive Chef, Lluis Cantons Pesarrodona, a local of Catalan, invites guests to indulge in Cucina’s signature dish, the Best Paella in Town (indeed!), freshly served and cooked a la minute, on all Thursdays of the month.
- Fridays will be highlighting carefully resourced sustainable tuna. Savour a mouth-watering Cucina favorite, the Cuchinillo, every Saturdays. Each bite with the suckling pig will give a mouthful of flavor that is just plain good.
The buffet restaurant is famous for its wide selection of fresh seafood that’s why on Sundays, these fresh-caught comfort food will take the spotlight.
This Weekday Madness offer can be enjoyed only on the month of March from Monday to Thursday at Php 1,100 for lunch, and Php 1,500 for dinner. Buffet from Friday to Saturdays are of regular prices at Php 1,850 for lunch, and Php 2,500 for dinner. Sundays and Public Holidays are at Php 2,650. Watch out for more food surprises from Cucina as they reveal different themes and more crazy good ideas for their buffet spread for the months to come!
Cucina is Marco Polo Ortigas Manila’s all-day dining restaurant and is open daily for lunch from 12:00 NN to 2:30 PM and dinner from 6:00 PM to 10:30 PM.
Buffet price starts at 1,500++ per person, children aged 6 and below get to eat for free while children aged 7 to 12 years old are charged half the price. For reservations, call (02) 720 7720.
For more information contact (632) 720 7777 or book online via www.marcopolohotels.com or email:email@example.com.
Visit facebook.com/MarcoPoloOrtigasManila or follow @MarcoPoloManila on Twitter or Instagram.
I see awesome articles you’ve got here, you should
show your blog to much bigger audience and make it go viral.
I read about sneaky method to get massive traffic to any website everyday , just search
in google for: Coisin’s tips & tricks
Hi there! This article couldn’t be written any better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept preaching about this. I most certainly will forward this information to him. Pretty sure he’ll have a good read. Thank you for sharing! lords mobile hacked
Hi there, just became aware of your site through Google, and located that it is actually truly informative.
I am going to watch out for brussels. I am going to be
grateful should you continue this in the future. Numerous men and women will be taken advantage
of your writing. Cheers!
Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday.
It will always be interesting to read through content from other authors and use something from their web sites.
Yes! Finally something about general.
I appreciate you finally talking about >#DMFoodSeries: Weekday Craze at Marco
Polo Ortigas Manila’s Cucina <Loved it!
I just want to say I am all new to blogs and really enjoyed this web blog. Probably I’m going to bookmark your site . You surely come with very good article content. Thanks for revealing your blog site.
What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how about unexpected feelings.
I love Marco Polo hotels.. I’ve been to the one in Cebu. I’ve been to that square in Ortigas, where they have shops, restaurants and entertainment. I liked that area. Maybe I’ll try the Marco Polo there. The food pics look awesome.