Sharing our latest obsession — Crispy #Curry #Katsu #Rice #Burger! ? Delicious, filling and soo satisfying! ✨ ?? Here’s how to make it!
- CDO Crispy Burger
- Japanese Curry Cubes
- Japanese Rice
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Cook Japanese Rice
- Prepare curry sauce: use Japanese curry cubes or powdered curry mix, set aside
- Fry CDO crispy burgers, set aside
- Make rice buns
- Cover molder with cling wrap
- Add cooked rice, shape and compress to form rice buns
- Brush both sides of the patties with light soy sauce.
5. Heat pan with sesame oil
6. Over medium high heat, fry each side of the buns until crisp.
- Start with the bottom rice bun
- Add fresh lettuce
- Add 2 CDO Crispy Burger patties
- Add curry sauce
- Top with rice bun
- Sprinkle with furikake
Leave a Reply