Caring for the well-being of their guests and team members remains as their utmost priority when hotel doors open once again.
“Despite the challenges of the COVID-19 health crisis and these unprecedented and uncertain times, the team, through careful planning and coordination, have commenced a series of initiatives to ensure that we shall be ready for the “New Norm” and other Government-mandated protocols once we have resumed normal operations,” according to Savoy Hotel Manila and Belmont Hotel Manila – Area General Manager, Avinash Menon.
Soon, when the time is right, people shall be raring to travel, go out, and enjoy leisure time once again. We are expecting people to be more health and safety-conscious when outside, which is why both Belmont Hotel Manila and Savoy Hotel Manila commit to adapt to & adopt enhanced cleanliness protocols to ensure a “#SafeStay-cation” for all guests.
To further heighten their goal of providing a safe and healthy environment for all our guests, Belmont Hotel Manila and Savoy Hotel Manila have collaborated with Diversey, in cleaning, sanitation, and maintenance products and services.
Diversey represents the implicit belief that cleaning and hygiene are life essentials and “when life is clean, maintained, and hygienic the world works as it should”. As a highly credible and established supplier, Hotel clients have created safer, cleaner, and healthy environment across all facilities from All-Day Dining, Fitness Center, Pool Area, Guest Rooms and Employee Work Spaces.
As hotels start to welcome guests back, the following “#SafeStay… We Care” measures will be observed:
- Safe Welcome:
- Thermal scanning at Hotel Entrances
- Social distancing during Check in / Check out process
- Luggage sanitation check
- Safe Space:
- Regular disinfecting schedule of Guest Rooms, Public Areas, and facilities
- Public amenities such as the Gym and Pool areas will remain closed until further notice, in compliance with social distancing
- Meetings and congregations at the Hotel Lobby and other high-traffic areas shall not be allowed nor encouraged
- Guest-accessible sanitation stations are readily available
- Strict social distancing measures shall be observed in guest elevators; allowing only one individual at a time
- 24-hour in-house Clinic operations
- Safe Team:
- The hotel’s friendly team members, especially the ones in the frontline, will be required to wear PPEs, masks, hand gloves and are trained to observe strict hygienic measures at all times
- They are also ensuring the health and well-being of their guests prior to scheduling the team members on active duty
- Safe Eats:
- Dining outlets shall be serving packed meals until further notice
- Dining operations shall also include Grab ‘n Go concepts and a ‘limited’ in-room dining service
- Contactless service and social distancing shall be strictly observed for In-Room Dining service
- Thorough disinfecting and sanitizing of Kitchens and food preparation areas continue to be regularly conducted
- Outside food deliveries will be limited as safety precautions
- Safe Sleep:
- High frequency touchpoints in guest rooms (knobs, light switch, telephones, remote controls, bathrooms) are thoroughly disinfected and sanitized during every cleaning process
- Housekeeping Services shall be minimized to a significant extent (once every 3 days or upon request)
- Room amenities shall include sanitizing kits
- Bed linens and towels are thoroughly disinfected and sanitized during the laundry process
- A “safe stay” clean seal shall be placed in guest rooms to inform guests that their rooms have been disinfected thoroughly and have not been accessed prior to their arrival.
“We shall endeavor to continually update you on forthcoming measures that we intend to implement, with the sole purpose of ensuring our Hotels provide a safe and healthy environment for all our guests”, assured Menon.
Advocating #SafeStay, because we all care for each other’s safety.
Belmont Hotel Manila and Savoy Hotel Manila are homegrown Megaworld Hotel properties providing world class hospitality services. For Belmont inquiries: call +63 2 5318 8888, email email@example.com, or visit www.belmonthotelmanila.com. For Savoy inquiries: call +63 2 5317 2869, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.savoyhotelmanila.com.ph.
Diversey has been, and always will be, a pioneer and facilitator for life. They constantly deliver revolutionary cleaning and hygiene technologies that provide total confidence to our customers across all global sectors. Diversey is headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, USA. For more information, visit www.diversey.com.