Filipino dream advocates, the Ambitious Tribe, is spearheading a month-long activation on community empowerment through a series of talks and free interviews featuring personalities with inspiring stories and thoughts to share.
With the posh Estancia Mall at Capitol Commons in Pasig as the venue host, these empowerment talks are bound to fuel the drive for success of those attending the sessions available to everyone for free.
“The accessibility on learning shouldn’t be a hindrance” the team of 10X Your Success Summit said. Some of the topics to be discussed include “How To Write A Book and Self-Publish”, “Make Your Wardrobe Work,” and “Leadership for Millennials.”
“Truly, when you trust the process and allow dream-weavers to do what they do with the heart and purpose in mind, everything unfolds naturally and beautifully,” says Kassy Pajarillo, Chief Encourager of the main initiator The After Six Club, formed off the Linkedin platform in 2018, focuses on transformational lifelong learning and community building.
For this undertaking, The After Six Club is collaborating with the global renown transformational education company Mindvalley, known for offering products focused on the subconscious, personal and spiritual development. Its arrival in the Philippines is welcome news for communities banking on effective and transformational learning.
“Indeed, the world of unschooling has always been here. It doesn’t end in school or from your chosen university experiences Our goal is for us to make people know and be aware that we all have the obligation and the right to keep on learning, to go for what truly makes us happy and do not forget about contributing to the society. It’s lifelong learning. We’re happy to have been able to partner with top co-working spaces, venues, and other companies towards this ambitious goal and now, as we strengthen the same mission, Mindvalley”
It is a world of unschooling. While society remains obsessed with “learning,” it’s actually transformation that invites you to grow, live your soul’s purpose, and better serve others.
Pajarillo, a multi-passionate serial entrepreneur who successfully helped put up start-up ventures, is an international independent LinkedIn Trainer, Digital and Offline Events and Marketing consultant and inspirational speaker herself, specializing on the subject, “The Power of Collaboration: How to Find the Right People Using the Right Questions.”
She is among the fired-up speakers in the 10x Your Success Story Online Summit which provided access to their mindset and strong entrepreneurial voice through the engagement of the online community.
Others comprising the esteemed roster are:
- Jon Orana (Founder, Negosyo University) who talked about the “Proven Process to Building Your Own Information Product Empire From Scratch”
- Nix Eniego (Founder, Social Media Academy) who tackled the “Growth Hacking Secrets for Freelancers: From Zero Clients to Overflowing Work In Less Than a Month,”
- Juan Bernardo Patino (Founder, Pinoy Money Academy) who discussed “Personal Finance Secrets: The 3-Step Process Any Financially Struggling Person Can Use to Succeed & Thrive,”
- Gina Romero (Founder, Connected Women) who shared her ideas on “Essential Skills For The Future: How to Survive and Thrive in the World of Remote Work,”
- Ace Gapuz (CEO, Blogapalooza) who dabbled on “The Influencer Gameplan: Hustling Your Way to Influencer Marketing Success,” Sean Si (CEO, SEO Hacker) who laid out “How to Identify, Envision, Pursue, and Actually Achieve God’s Plan for Your Success,”
- Jonecca San Pascual (Success Coach & Licensed NLP Practitioner) who instilled “How to Develop a Success Mindset That Will Help You Turn Your Most Ambitious Dreams Into Reality,”
- Ayn Bernos (YouTube Content Creator & Founder, Morena the Label) who detailed “How to Build a Brand People Will Love Through Authentic Storytelling & Amplifying Your Message,”
- Raf Marabut (Founder & Sensei, Copywriting Dojo PH) who mentored “The Foolproof Blueprint to Creating & Monetizing a Life-Changing Niche Facebook Group Without Spending on Ads.”
Pajarillo adds, “Our intention is for this online summit, and the rest of our activations is to spark inspiration, encouragement, and motivation for you to pursue your life’s purpose as you gain more clarity towards achieving your life goals with the best wishes and hopes for humanity in mind. Drive Ambition. ”
In partnership with National Bookstore Foundation who will be providing the learning kits; MyKuya, an app-based platform that provides and matched jobs on demand ; copywriting expert Copywriting Dojo; Estancia at Capitol Commons and The Study Co-Working by Enderun Colleges as crucial collaborators.
Offline Community Events in Estancia at Capitol Commons will begin on July 13, offering activities every Thursday to Friday from 1PM-7PM, Saturdays 1-5PM and end on July 27 for the Ambitious Tribe Conference.
The After Six Club’s Ambitious Tribe features movers and shakers, passionate and driven individuals in the quest for lifelong learning and make an impact for the world’s and humanity’s betterment. The tribe urges everyone to be part of a collaborative community, drive their ambition, pursue endeavors, encouraging a support system to curate your own path towards thriving on dreams which upon realization should better the lives of the people and espouse that winning attitude on what one can resolve.
THE AFTER SIX CLUB is an empowerment club that publishes, executes and supports unique events and experiences for and by communities and causes aligned with the vision: Empower Humans. Drive Ambition. Learn more at http://www.theaftersixclub.com or follow theaftersix on Facebook.