- What do you like most about being a bartender?
Being creative, making something new and make my guest always satisfied.
- What’s your favorite cocktail and why?
Negroni! It is very balanced, fruity, sweet, bitter and herby. These notes are giving me a good selection of flavors.
- What’s your favorite Diageo Spirit and why?
Tanqueray London Dry Gin! When i started my career in bartending, Tanqueray was the first spirit that got my attention. I said that i would love to work with this spirit.
- Which bartender do you look up to the most and why?
Hidetsugu Ueno as he is very meticulous and particular in his flavors
- Share with us your favorite memory of being a bartender
I had a British guest coming to the bar all the time asking for a very, very, very dry Martini. One day, I was surprised when she told me that I finally served her the Dry Martini that she wanted. I was shocked! No wonder she kept coming back. I was new back then and so I treated this a very memorable experience.
- Which is your dream bar to visit?
Bar High Five in Tokyo, Japa