- What do you like most about being a bartender?
Pleasing my guests every time I create the cocktail that they want. It makes me feel fulfilled!
- What’s your favorite cocktail and why?
Negroni. It was a sentimental meaning to me when I became a bartender. Also, I like the combination of Bitter Orange and Vermouth and the aroma it produces.
- What’s your favorite Diageo Spirit and why?
Ketel One because it can compliment everything.
- Which bartender do you look up to the most and why?
Steve Schneider of Employees Only. I look up to him the most because somehow, I can relate to the steps he took to become a captain bartender. It was in the Hey Bartender where I got to know him and idolize him more.
- Share with us your favorite memory of being a bartender
My favorite and unforgettable memory of being a bartender is when I got to work with famous bartenders from famous bars even just for a night.
- Which is your dream bar to visit?
Employees Only, New York