- What do you like most about being a bartender?
First, I meet interesting people. A bar is a great place to meet new people, engage in conversations and hear interesting stories from patrons. Second, being a bartender makes me so creative!
- What’s your favorite cocktail and why?
My all-time favorite is a Negroni. Made with three basic ingredients but means a lot for a bartender, if you know what I mean.
- What’s your favorite Diageo Spirit and why?
Nothing but the Tanqueray No. Ten! It exceptional- from the iconic bottle, shape, and color and how its made with
fresh whole citrus fruits.
- Which bartender do you look up to the most and why?
Michael Tubiera as he won two titles in two consecutive years in two difference cocktail competitions. Just wow!
- Share with us your favorite memory of being a bartender
Back in 2019 World Class competition, we were on the second leg of the competition. I finished with an overtime
and did not expect to make it on the final leg. I was the last person called by Rian! My wife was watching at that
time, and it was indeed a heart pounding experience!
- Which is your dream bar to visit?
Connaught Bar, London!