- What do you like most about being a bartender?
Every time I am working behind the bar, It feels like I am not working. I feel no stress, I feel comfortable, and it feels like home.
- What’s your favorite cocktail and why?
Boulevardier. I love the perfect balance of the 3 ingredients, and it is my go-to cocktail.
- What’s your favorite Diageo Spirit and why?
Johnnie Walker Black Label. It’s perfect for every occasion and I like drinking it for my different moods, be it a fresh tasting highball or a twist of whiskey sour.
- Which bartender do you look up to the most and why?
John Silva. He taught me almost everything. He always shares ideas with me and he never fails to answer my endless questions. He is a very humble person.
- Share with us your favorite memory of being a bartender
It was a very busy day in BGC and my head bartender was off so I was the one making the drinks for everyone. I can’t remember how many drinks I made that night, but someone approached me inside the bar and asked me for a selfie. They told me the drinks were amazing and I was shocked because I didn’t know that I was doing great that night.
- Which is your dream bar to visit?
I don’t have a particular one as every time I visit a bar, it feels like home. Actually, my dream is to visit a bar and see my son there being a star.