- What do you like most about being a bartender?
It gives me enjoyment, fulfillment, and happiness especially when I see my customers enjoy the cocktails I made them
- What’s your favorite cocktail and why?
Long Island because it represents my strong personality. Just like the Long Island, it has a very citrus taste, refreshing feeling but with a kick in the end because of the spirits that comes with it.
- What’s your favorite Diageo Spirit and why?
Johnnie Walker Black Label because of the sweet honey vanilla, with a dry gentle smoke taste.
- Which bartender do you look up to the most and why?
My mentor, Genesis. He is the one who trained me and motivated me to be the best bartender I can be.
- Share with us your favorite memory of being a bartender
Every time I am behind the bar and all my guest are watching me making make their cocktails, it gives me a thrilling, heart pumping experience.
- Which is your dream bar to visit?
My dream bar to visit is MGM Las Vegas Nevada because of the high standards that they have. They also have good facilities when it comes to the interior of the Bar.