- What do you like most about being a bartender?
There is continuous learning
- What’s your favorite cocktail and why?
Final Ward. I love citrus and spirit forward cocktails
- What’s your favorite Diageo Spirit and why?
Johnnie Walker Black reminds me of my father who is a balikbayan. He would always bring a Johnnie Walker Black Label to celebrate his homecoming.
- Which bartender do you look up to the most and why?
Team Blind Pig: Joey Cerdinia, Togs Exconde, and Ian Osillo. Those guys are amazing. They inspire me especially in making freestyle cocktails
- Share with us your favorite memory of being a bartender
Way back in 2016, my guest ordered a G&T. To impress her, I put more gin into her drink and her face looks disappointed after a sip. My bad and now I know to always to serve and drink responsibly!
- Which is your dream bar to visit?
Penicillin in Hong Kong, China